Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sibling Love

"Mission Statement:  I want to be 100% sure that no matter how fast your children grow up, you'll always have delightful and heart-warming photographs of how they once were; to help you remember the little things long after they've been forgotten; and most importantly to reflect  their own distinct personalities, style and spirit in a way that will steal your heart!" - Leslie Hoffman
Oh, how I love watching these two boys grow up....and just when I thought they couldn't get any cuter, and their mom couldn't get any hotter! I photographed them several years ago at the old Del Mar train station. What an awesome backdrop for photos! This time around, we combined shooting in my front gardens with a walk around the neighborhood on a beautifully crisp autumn day, right before a storm pulled in.They  did just about anything I asked of them - gotta love it! Play in the leaves? Sure. Hold hands? Sure. Margo, thank you so much for once again trusting me to photograph your family. You are all very special, in so many ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment