Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Full of Wonder

"There is an unseen life that dreams us.  It knows our true direction and destiny." --John O'Donohue
I know I've said it before, but it must be said again: I am so incredibly lucky with the gorgeous array of children I get to photograph. Their hearts are as beautiful as their little faces.  Jade is a perfect example of this.  An utterly enchanting little girl, as she and her parents drove up my driveway for the very first time, Jade said, "Mommy, I've been here before."  And again, at the end of our session, I had promised Jade we could blow bubbles together and I took a piece of wire and shaped it into a heart to dip into the soapy liquid.  I came to find out that earlier in the day, Jade had asked her dad if heart-shaped bubbles come out of heart-shaped wands. So now I feel a wonderful connection to this little angel, and I hope she stays in my life for a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment